Xiah Junsu Drawn By Me ^^

Jumat, Februari 13, 2009

DBSK - PINKY 3月: TVXQ TATTLETALES... part2

Changmin ♥
My Goal for 2009
CM: Since I spent 2008 going back and forth between Korea and other countries, this year I want to study properly again, and get a little better at Japanese. I want to work hard on my singing and dancing too. In my private life, I'd like to make this a year in which I'm able to grow a bit more for myself. I want to learn the guitar too!

My Recent Favourite Item



CM: A book called "The Secret". It contains methods for how to increase your motivation in order to succeed. This is a book that's always placed beside my bed. I've been reading books a lot lately, so I've come to carry this with me. If I work hard I've been able to finish one book a day before!

This Is What's Cool About Changmin!
YH: Personally, I think Changmin is coolest when he's swimming. He has really beautiful form.

YC: Changmin is a man of little words. The part of him that doesn't talk to people based on his feelings or things he thinks of in that particular moment, but carefully listens to what the members and staff members have to say, and properly thinks them over before speaking, is cool.

JJ: He's tallll, he's youngggg, he's smart and he's good at Japanese. His ears tooooo~, his eyes toooo~, his mouth toooooo~... (CM: DON'T TOUCH ME~!) He's nothing but things to be praised for, isn't he!

JS: Changmin is really diligent. It feels like he's more of an adult than I am. He's a person of good manners.

I Want Changmin To Stop Doing This!
YH: He gets scared if there are things that don't go well. He gets depressed. Even if we encourage him he doesn't listen to us at all. He'll go up to the rooftop by himself.

YC: It's a little like, I don't really know what he's thinking about. But he changed for the better from last year onwards. I think it's cool how he carefully thinks about things by himself, but if we could talk about all sorts of things.....This is just my hope though, he's fine the way he is right now!

JJ: He's a little dirty. He messes up the living room. (CM: I tidy up in Japan!) Also, at times Changmin gets really scary. Like the devil (laughs). Even if I point that out about him, he'll definitely never admit it! But he's normally gentle.

JS: He makes fun of me too much!! And then he laughs at it, it's annoying. It's like he's in love with me. That makes me happy but it's also troublesome, doing nothing but being made fun of!!

To Changmin: I Wasn't Able To Say It Before, But I Confess...
YH: I'm the leader, and Changmin is the youngest. But there are some parts about us that are similar. I am really grateful that he's always watching over his selfish older brothers. To be honest. But I can't say that because I'm the older brother. I'm going to use PINKY as the opportunity to say this. Thank you, and I love you!

YC: There have been a lot of times where I've been having troubles and Changmin happens to contact me by coincidence. I think it's almost like my feelings are expressed to him even if I don't say anything. That kind of thing becomes a great source of energy for me.

JJ: This time during this interview, the real Changmin has been exposed......I'd like to apologize for that. Sorry!

JS: Even though he's the youngest, he really always brightly does his best in the midst of his older brothers. There have been times when I've thought, "How cute.." and "He's wonderful."