Xiah Junsu Drawn By Me ^^

Jumat, Februari 13, 2009

DBSK - PINKY 3月: TVXQ TATTLETALES... part 5

Junsu ♥
My Goal for 2009
JS: In 2009 I really want to do my best and hold an independent Tohoshinki concert standing on the stage of Tokyo Dome. In my private life, I want to go on a trip. The destination can be anywhere! Whether it's within the country or overseas.... Since I think I'll be able to get that kind of time. And I want to energetically give everything my all!

My Recent Favourite Item

JS: Burberry's perfume "WEEKEND FOR MEN". I tried out lots of different perfumes and really like this one. I have lots of perfumes, but right now this is the one I like the most, so it's always in my bag without fail. It'd be bad if it broke, so I put it properly into a box and carry it around with me!

This Is What's Cool About Junsu!
YH: He's cool when he sings. It's like he's not Junsu.

YC: He's pure. I think he's a guy that suits that word 100%, and he always elevates the members' moods. I think that aspect of his, is a really great one.

JJ: The Junsu that stands on stage is the coolest. The singing, dancing Junsu is the best!

CM: I think he's the funniest thing in the world! I worship him! My mood really elevates just by watching him.

I Want Junsu To Stop Doing This!
YH: If he goes into his own room he plays games forever and doesn't come out. He might even be a pro gamer. His presence disappears to the point where we start to wonder whether he's really just left the house. If all of you were with us for a day you'd be shocked too.

YC: Junsu doesn't drink alcohol and he doesn't smoke cigarettes. I like alcohol. I love the atmosphere of a place with liquor ♥ But Junsu goes home and does nothing but play games. I'd like him to go out once in a while and meet his friends.

JJ: He's annoying (immediate reply). And, I want him to say what he wants to say properly till the very end. He changes the topic in the middle of what he's saying and is all over the place. I always have no idea what his conclusion is.

CM: He's too bright......IT'S ANNOYING! His voice is so loud!!!

To Junsu: I Wasn't Able To Say It Before, But I Confess...
YH: I have a hobby of collecting coins. I'd massage Junsu and say, "Okay, 300 yen ple~ase," acting aegyo (T/N: Everyone knows the Korean term for "acting cute" right? Leader-sshi uses the Japanese term aikyou, but since I can't think of an English equivalent ;p), and Junsu would point to a table and say, "Take 300 yen from that small change there." When I went there was 400 yen there, so I took all of it. It was a complete crime.

YC: Since we're both the same age and are friends, even though we're joking around there are times I say too much and am too harsh on him, and I really regret it later on. I'm really sorry for that. Thank you for always being so kind to me.

JJ: When the other members are being interviewed, or when it's the other members' turns to talk, shut up (laughs). Tohoshinki is a five-member group, so we have a sort of order for each person to receive questions and answer them, right? But he just arbitrarily talks. For example even when it's something Changmin is being questioned about, Junsu will go, "Ah~~, Changmin right~" and answer everything. When it's time for questions for the other members, shut up!

CM: The joy of my life, is the discovery of Junsu's funniness! There was one day where he told this to me. He said, "That's enough so stop looking at my face!" It seems he receives stress just by my looking at him.