Xiah Junsu Drawn By Me ^^

Jumat, Februari 13, 2009

DBSK - PINKY 3月: TVXQ TATTLETALES... part4

Yoochun ♥
My Goal for 2009
YC: If I have the time, I think I'd like to go on a trip overseas with my mother and younger brother. To Europe or like, various other places. Anywhere is fine! My goal work-wise is to do my best at composing music that is good enough to be able to offered to other artists. I also want to practice singing more and get better at it!

My Recent Favourite Item
YC: Francfranc candles. Lately I haven't had much room for comfort both time-wise and mentally, so I haven't been able to sleep well. Since I've got various things I'm worried about..... So I light up a lot of this type of candle and recharge. I buy them quite a lot in Korea too, and I've got lots of other different ones! They're unexpectedly expensive, aren't they...(T/N: I did some research and depending on which Francfranc candles he buys, they could cost him anywhere from 8USD to 40USD each D8)

This Is What's Cool About Yoochun!
YH: His figure when he composes music and plays the piano is cool. Since he really puts his emotions into them, those are the times his truest figure shows.

JJ: His figure when he gives his all and plays music is truly cool. And it feels like he lives life his own way the most. It's amazing how everything to him is done "my own way", but he never causes trouble to the people around him.

JS: He's good at creating an atmosphere that will suit that particular situation, bringing everyone together, and taking leadership. The aspect of him that definitely achieves whatever he thinks, "Let's do this" about is also amazing. He's a man of actions rather than words.

CM: He's a deep-thinking person. He has a deep (profound) heart. He has a different kind of manliness from Yunho's.

I Want Yoochun To Stop Doing This!
YH: Asking me to have supper with him. You know how men have a sense of honour, or like, deep emotion? Yoochun says it really well. He says, "If it was me, and you asked me, I'd eat with you. How about you, Yunho?" When he does that I get gradually weaker and weaker....and I end up saying, "Let's go just for today!"

JJ: He always sleeps with the fan on. It seems like he likes the cold, so even in winter he doesn't warm up his room! Yoochun is the only one who's constantly saying, "It's hot it's hot!" But we're cold.

JS: His moods change easily. When he's feeling down, everyone also takes this into consideration (laughs). When Yoochun is feeling dark, everyone becomes dark. That kind of aura he has is amazing. Today's Yoochun? He's seriously high, isn't he!

CM: He always asks me to join him when he's having supper. HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN EVEN ME FAT ALREADY?! (T/N: He means Chun has gone through all the members and has now even managed to fatten Min 8D)In the middle of the night he goes, "Let's go to the ramen shop!" or whatever, and in the house we've got instant ramen and yakisoba and so on, nothing but things that you end up seriously wanting to eat. (angry) He says, "It's lonely to eat alone!"!!!!!

To Yoochun: I Wasn't Able To Say It Before, But I Confess...
YH: Since Yoochun left his cellphone to charge and went out, I disconnected his charger and put in my phone for about thirty minutes. It was a complete crime that no one knew about.

JJ: I've arbitrarily eaten Yoochun's presents. Till now I've done it not once, but countless times. Food~, or like health drinks~..........I always think I'll never get caught....I'm sorry!!

JS: He always gives the most response to even my unfunny jokes! Thank you.

CM: Up till now I've borrowed two books from Yoochun....and made them my own........I'm sorry. (JJ: Isn't that being a thief?!) But I REALLY wanted to read those two books!!!!!!!