Xiah Junsu Drawn By Me ^^

Jumat, Februari 13, 2009

DBSK - PINKY 3月: TVXQ TATTLETALES... part 3

Jaejoong ♥
My Goal for 2009
JJ: I want my body and age to stay this way.....and to only become more of an adult mentally. I don't want to gain any more years. I want to keep living like this. Work-wise, I want to become even busier this year!! Manager-san, please give us even more work!! Please!!!

My Recent Favourite Item

JJ: This is used to tune notes. When you strike it, it gives the sound of the note "la". When we are singing chorus, we strike this and coordinate our notes. When I saw the Gospellers carrying this around and said "I should carry one around too...", they gave it to me as a present. Out of the Tohoshinki members, I am the only one who has this.

This Is What's Cool About Jaejoong!
YH: He's cool when he calms down and talks to me. When he speaks seriously I realize that he really has all kinds of thoughts.

YC: He's so honest that he's easily fooled. There's a part of him that immediately trusts people. But I like that about him. He has passion.

JS: He really thinks about us. It's expressed in everything from his words to his actions. His consideration for others is also cool.

CM: He seems cold from his appearance. But on the inside, he's warmer than any of the members. That's something that I might have to learn from him.

I Want Jaejoong To Stop Doing This!
YH: His jokes are uncool. They're really funny but he tells them at the wrong times! Sometimes he ends up bothering the members too!

YC: Jaejoong is really busy right now because he's doing his music activities as well as his drama. So when he gets even a little time off, he goes wild. I'm worried about Jaejoong's health. I understand how he feels, but please pay a little attention to your body!

JS: Soooometimes, I come to not understand Jaejoong (laughs). Jaejoong's moods are like a rugby ball, you don't know where they're going to fly. We've had interesting times because of that, so it's not a bad thing. But there are also times where it's a bother to us.

CM: He comes into the house still wearing his shoes~ and this is (whispers) the same as Yunho too..........(sighs). YOU MUST TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES.

To Jaejoong: I Wasn't Able To Say It Before, But I Confess...
YH: Lately Jaejoong has been having other work and is really busy. That may be so, but he's been doing his work as Tohoshinki with all his heart, not falling sick, and doing it all safely. Thank you.

YC: Jaejoong and a friend and I, the three of us, were having a meal at a bar in Korea. In Korea we don't really split the cost, we take turns to pay. That day it was my turn to pay, but I forgot my wallet.....and so Jaejoong paid for us. It was soju so it shouldn't have been that expensive. I didn't do it on purpose!

JS: I think that because Jaejoong is here, Tohoshinki has gotten a lot better image-wise and singing-wise. Of course, we can't do it without all the members....but I am especially grateful to Jaejoong for that aspect of his.

CM: There are times I observe Jaejoong for no reason. He tells me, "ENOUGH! DON'T LOOK AT ME!!", but I want to see more of Jaejoong's instinctive behaviour!! (JJ: He peeks at me from between the cracks in the door!) I am interested in everything about Jaejoong. Yes.